Did not receive gold for trade post sale after logging on after patch

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Mac Dee

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lagado

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: I did not receive the gold from a trading post sale after logging on after the 1.0.4 patch.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost gold

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Can’t re-create as gold was never received after patch. Listing was put on before patch.

I put up 3 listings of Infused Leather Adventures Satchels on the Trading Post and logged off before several hours before the 1.04 patch- all three bags sold during the time I was offline, and after coming back online I did not get the gold from those sales or any other offline sales I had. I, as well as many, believe that it was due to the 2000gold for the house tax refund. Please check the logs and refund me the gold.

Server: Themiscyra. Name: El Davo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.