Didn't Get Any Reward After War

Hello.

I didn’t get any prize money, token or azoth after the war. :frowning: How can I get it? Tried relog but no help.

Character Info:
Server: Balanjar
IGN: highpair

War Info:
Time: 27 December, 18:45 CET

Best.

Greetings @

Thank you very much for bringing your current issue to our attention and I do apologize about the unexpected experience you had within your play-through.

I would like to escalate this issue but first we will have to go through a couple of troubleshooting, if that does not work I’ll PM you with the intention for you send me your logs and dxd files and escalate your case for further investigation within the dev team.

Patience is a virtue, regards,

:spades: JWarlock :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

First off try this most common troubleshooting we have:

1. Load Steam.
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files… …
  4. Steam will verify the game’s files - this process may take several minutes.

Some folks are confirming these steps work fine.

Thank you for your guide. Unfortunately, I still don’t have rewards. Steps I followed:

Verified files
Remembered restarting PC helped me for loading texture bug a while ago
Restarted PC
Verified files again
Ran the game

I wasn’t able to view leaderboard/scoreboard during the war. Some players reported that they had the same bug but they got every reward after the war.

Thank you very much for confirming that

I’ll PM you then

Didn’t get PM either. No rush. I just want it to be resolved in the end. @JWarlock

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.