****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
- What is your character name in New World:
- What server/world did you experience your issue on:
- Describe the issue you are experiencing:
- Is this a bug or an exploit:
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
*Character: Sir Madostar
*Server: Olympus US East
*I got randomly killed around the workshop table in Brightwood in 1 shot.
*I believe it is a bug, because the mob that killed me could have never killed me in 1 shot if someone exploited him to town.
*I dropped dead inside of town while doing some crafting and then I had to spend money to fix my equipped items and ones in bag.
*Luckily I didn’t die again after I ressed but I had to close the game
*I was going to craft something at the workshop when I suddenly dropped dead.
A player came to ress me and when he finished I dropped again and I had to release in town and repair my armor.
The death screen showed me a name of an npc which I believe it is one of the corrupted mobs near the outpost in the west of Great Cleave where I was 10-20 mins before I died in 1 shot.