Disable gold but Taxes remain!

At the least disable Taxes for a day or two while you sort out your gold duplication problems.

I have 3 whole families to feed in different towns that all expect me to pay my rent today :expressionless:

77 Likes

I have 3 whole families to feed in different towns that all expect me to pay my rent today :expressionless:

I loved this.

13 Likes

I said it before and I’ll say it again: If you don’t exploit, you only punish yourself.
AGS has not and will not actually punish anyone for exploiting.
It’s your own fault at this point.
Sad but true.

8 Likes

They are starting to ban people…

1 Like

I agree , they need to disable ALL if they are going to turn off some it should be everything . Paying currency for taxes is still giving currency . They need to turn off Upkeep as well untill this whole currency issues is fixed . You cant expect us to pay upkeep and taxes if you cant make MONEY to pay it

7 Likes

You believe that?
Whole companies exploited gold and item duping, they are still alive and kicking and the items were not removed.
Whole companies exploited invincibility in wars (in this server-side simulated game, LOL), they are still around.
Whole companies exploited the crouch healing bug in wars without repercussions whatsoever. No ban, they even kept the land xD

No dude, if the last month tought me anything, it’s that AGS will never punish anyone for exploiting. They might give a token 24h ban every once in a while, but what good is that if you let people keep what they duped, gained, etc?!

But hey, keep dreaming.

4 Likes

Thanks. I will dream well.

1 Like

Exploit has become the meta at this point. Granted I still won’t exploit, not potentially losing my hundreds of hours in game, at least until I refund it.

3 Likes

When paying your taxes from the world map:

When paying your taxes from the town menu:

Looks like there is a bug where you don’t get your town credit when not in the town paying taxes.

8 Likes

Yep, I had the same issue. So many bugs… and what is worse, is that it seems that every single aspect of the game is bugged.

6 Likes

Would be great if after the bans they just did a rollback to handle this issue.
But likely they forgot about it.
More updates coming tomorrow morning (or so it said in Official News), so we’ll see.

1 Like

awesome, and yes put a hold on tax’s or return money either way.

2 Likes

That said, I’d rather like myself by the end of the day so there is that.

1 Like

Oh here’s another one, duping coin cause of taxes lol

1 Like

I’d want to say that would surprise me but it wouldn’t lol.

1 Like

But I think a compensation would be in place, just relax and enjoy the ban wave for now, say goodbye to them trashtalking exploiters

2 Likes

Ya, I just paid one of my homes tax today with 3 hrs to go. Crafting was eating it up too. I stopped crafting thinking I one of the settlements would jack up taxes without me looking first. I imagine a lot of people are out of Refining components too.

2 Likes

Wanna bet you can say “Welcome back” to them within 24 hours max?
The sad truth will probably be that not a single person is going to get a serious punishment.
Judging by the last month I’d even expect every single duped item and gold coin to stay in the game forever.
It’s just a sad shitshow at this point.

3 Likes

Man this is brilliant, you deserve a medal. I wheezed so damn hard IRL

3 Likes

I do what I can for my people good sir :rofl:

3 Likes