Discard Bags not 3 minutes

• What is your character name in New World: yahboyq
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Lintukoto
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing:
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I just lost so much resources due to the discard bag. My server just got merged and all 80,000 of my things were put into my storage. I cannot put things up for sale if my storage is full. So the only thing I could do is put them on floor and reset the despawn timer. I made all these bags light enough that I can carry them and put them on market when my storage was no longer full. I set a timer for 2:15 seconds giving me enough time to pick them up again to reset timer. Even before my timer went off I saw my bags despawn. I have lost Thousands upon thousand of resources that are worth thousands of thousands of gold. This has totally ruined my experience!!! Are you serious? You know how much time and gold I have spent gathering all those resources ? I have lost hours upon hours of work I put into this game because these bags despawned before 3 minutes!!! I need all my resources back!!
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no this might just ruin the game for me. I was so excited for this merge and this new market.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: just make bags of discard items and they will despawn before 3 minutes.

This is a couple screenshots i took of my trading post before the merge. Please, some officilal see this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.