Disconnects during war time to about midnight EST

Experiencing massive packet loss during the times between 6pm est to Midnight EST. Have contacted the ISP to bring up this issue they stated that there appears nothing wrong with the network and it has to be something based on the Wireshark with the game. This has been going and happening after the start of the first invasion on the server Mictlan.

-Windows 10 home, 64 bit
-i7-9700 3.6

• 32 GB
  • Geforce 2080 TI
  • Directx: Version 11
  • Network is 1gigabit fiber connection, ethernet cabled to pc
  • Storage 1TB SSD

I have and can run another Tracert to what I think the packet loss is to. After 12 hops, it doesn’t come back with your IP for about 12-14 attempts. During all other hours its 14 hops and back. Also can provide the wireshark during this time.

It completely makes the game unplayale when it matters the most. During PVP! As much as I enjoy the “other” aspects of the game. I only do it for PVP.

Any feedback or assistance would be of great help.

-DT

Hi @Darktides.

I’m sorry that the game keeps disconnecting you from the game! If you are still running into this issue, please try these steps to see if we can get this working for you:

1- Open command line as administrator.

2- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

3- Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.

4- Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.

5- Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.

6- Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.

7- Restart your computer.

This should fix the issue. However if the problem persists don’t hesitate to contact back to find a fix for your particular issue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.