****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Octavian Gaius
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Abaton
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Disease status from Disease Cloud generated by the Infected Throw ability does not last the full duration (10s). Instead the status ends when the cloud dissappears, and is therefore bugged. It is also therefore not workign with the Infected Perk on Ring as well. Note: This is specifically for the Disease Cloud application, because the direct hit does work.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Negative, sometime ability only last 3 secs if then enter the cloud midway.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
Throw infected throw on the floor next to a target, then have them walk out of the cloud. The status effect will disappear at the same time as cloud, and not last the full duration (10s). If they enter at last second before the cloud disappears then they will only be affected for 1 second. The Infected Ring perk has no effect here, and does not increase the duration after the cloud dissappear. The status always dissappear when the cloud does.
- When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Always.