Dont empower negativity

A little life lesson some of you should learn.

I said goodday :raised_hand: .

1 Like

Bugged.

Now negativity stacks x10 and is a permabuff.

15 Likes

FYI: Passive aggressive behavior is negativity.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Good day to you.

Don’t silence dissent

4 Likes

yes instead lets empower mega corporations to take our money and give us sub optimal products.

4 Likes

I’m still trying to visualize whirled peas.

2 Likes

They owe you nothing. You chose to buy a game that many had said should’ve stayed in beta. The information was out there long before public release. Buyers remorse is not something that should catered to

1 Like

In Europe and Australia, there are stricter laws which protect the consumer from buying defective products. Some video game releases in the last two years were refunded to customers in those jurisdictions whereas they were not in the US.

3 Likes

And I owe them nothing as well! Have uninstalled game :slight_smile:
Might come back in a year if it survives but I doubt it will

1 Like

Entitled game devs that think they can release a crappy buggy game and steal your money all while white knights tell you to be positive make me sick. If I was this bad at my job I would be homeless. AGS has failed and still people defend them.

5 Likes

No theft occurred. People willingly purchased the product

Its called fraud. Hearsay and rumors are not claims. AGS made direct claims and statements of a finished product. The game is in a production stage not finished.

3 Likes

And any who disagree’s with that has low standards.

This is meant to be Amazon, if Jeremy Clarkson was driving a car in this game you know it would be looked after, NW is an average indie game at best!

1 Like

Dont empower predatory large companies scamming their users

A little life lesson some of you should learn.

Go play your broken game and let me post of how stupid the handling of this has been until I get my refund.

Pretty clear your favorite skill is fishing because of all the boots you are exposed to

4 Likes

There are Indie games that are in better shape then NW.

1 Like

So you are saying AGS lied and we should have listened to those negative people that were saying this stuff? Sir, don’t empower negativity.

1 Like

It is finished. And there is no fraud. Your expectations need to be looked at as they are unrealistic. There was plenty of information out before launch. Many decided to ignore that information. So here we are

This info wasnt on steam anyway either. Is the userbase expected to do a full research for every game we want to try? Its sold as a full game. Not as an open beta. If I knew it was an open beta game I would not have bought it. I HATE this videogame culture.

I miss being able to just buy a game like spyro and enjoy that masterpiece for weeks and months without being locked out of playing, being rolled back and losing progress. having to do a full dive into researching aspects of the game and bug workarounds. Not being able to play the game as intended because the devs actually knew what they did back in the days and would never release crap like this

1 Like

If this is finished you need a reality check.
EU TP is still down it seems. It will probably be down until monday.
People cant sell anything, cant buy anything. Their invents are full, their storages are full. This game is far from working condition my friend. open your eyes

1 Like

Well that is false.

We didn’t know how much content they could of been hiding away and the lot of committed Alpha/Beta tester’s couldn’t shut up about the loss of stagger to even talk about more important aspects.

If I had known properly from better Dev communication that they were keeping their opt in/opt out PvP methods and had no solid plans with factions or companies that would of signalled a red light right there but the info just wasn’t clearly available.