Door to final boss closed

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Kayleqlated

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Youdu

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: We were fighting the last boss in the expedition “Dynasty Shipyard”. One of our group members disconnected and we all died. When we respawned and he was back, the door to the boss wasnt open anymore. I also got a screenshot of that. We figured we just had to leave and wanted to leave the expedition, but we couldnt, because “we still had an active encounter”. The Boss itself also was already agro’ed (she usually is on top of that plateau but she was already in the arena itself) and her health wasnt full according to her health bar.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: We werent able to complete the expedition and didnt get rewards

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: recover in which way? I am no longer stuck in the expedition because I disconnected to get out but I obviously didnt get the rewards…

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Maybe have someone disconnect during an active boss encounter and then all die, but idk. Ive had this same situation before, where people disconnected during boss and everyone died, but the door was open and the boss reset.

You can reproduce this 100% of the time by entering through the door alone and then holding back right at the entrance as it closes or when the dialogue starts (e.g exiting the door before it’s closed all the way). This happened to me before as well and I had to redo the dungeon

@Luxendra

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.