Downtime while the Patch 1.0.5?

Today is the day!
The patch 1.0.5 comes at 16:00 MESZ!

But how long will the downtime be today? Is there any information?

Greetings!

1 Like

Probably either 3 or 20 hours

11 Likes

[Downtime] New World Update 1.0.5 - Official News / Official News - New World Forums

We will be holding downtime for New World Update 1.0.5. The estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours (~180 minutes).

2 Likes

Perfect, thank u very much!

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

hard to read it seems lol.

pretty accurate timeline there ^^

So we’re back to maintenance in EU prime time… :sob:

It is a shame that Amazon does not care for Europe. We may pay and invest money, but that’s it.
Show some love, Amazon, or the EU users will not love you back, but switch to other games.

1 Like

I would like to know what is the timezone for today’s maintenance. It said 11:00AM that it will be available, but still it is down.

anyone betting on the lenght of the downtime. 80mb took 9 hours :smiley: how about 560mb… 36h??

1 Like

I mean…which timezone do you think they should choose to shut servers down during prime time that also makes sense for West Coast standard operating hours?? We should take Asian servers or American servers down during prime time instead of EU why???

PST for me, So that means 1 more hour here

If the status site is correct it appears servers are back online.

Check last updates timetables. Each Region had maintenance at different hour so non was down at its prime time. So why we are again punishing EU?

first and last game from Amazon.

at my region servers are back :smiley:

So it says Valhalla is up, on the server status page, and in game with “View Worlds”…

But when I try to login I get “Unable to establish a connection with the server”, and I now show 1 “players in queue”.

Is it broken, or is maintenance still on-going?

…so, I had the game open while the servers were getting patched.

I closed out completely, re-launched, Steam did a client upgrade…

I got an error about my login needing to expire… but now I’m in.

Leaving this post in case it helps anyone else.

Simple - do it when most of the persons sleep.

And/or don’t do them all at once, but the EU server in the night - in Europe.

Friday afternoon 3 p.m. is close to the worst thinkable time, a heavy affront to the European users.