Dual magical weapon macro still works

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: dimezach
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: riallaro
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: after patch 1.0.5 the use of rapid firing 2 fire staff or 2 life staff was disabled by not allowing players to equip a fire staff or life staff in both primary and secondary weapon slots. although I did encounter a player using a macro with 2 magical two handed weapons. the player was using a fire staff and life staff. so I am assuming he did the same trick to rapid fire between the two weapons as before.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: no impact at initial encounter
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: yes
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: new world dual 2 handed magical weapons - YouTube
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: I personally do not know how to set up the macro key bindings, so I could not reproduce the issue.

Yes, this still works, because the fix didnt actually apply to how weapon swapping and abilitiy useage interacts with LMB, but simply disabled the equipping of 2 identical item classes from inventory.
Its the most bandaid fix anyone could think of and of the same class like making resilient work as worded but missing how its value now makes critical hits weaker than normal hits.
This is 2 things that every competent MMO player has seen coming and the best evidence the Dev team doesnt know what game they are actually working on, but instead simply do as they are told:

• prevent 2 weapons to be equipped (missing the macro exploit)
  • make resilience not reduce all damage but critical strike damage

Im sure there are many more of these bandaids applied, but I dont care anymore to care about this game that much also. Im just farming stuff until I get bore-out and quit eventually.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.