Dungeon combat de-sync/animation delay

Every dungeon/expedition I go into, it is near impossible to go through and complete.

This has been going on for days with it being brought to the forums attention in several occasions, you MUST investigate this immediately because it is really affecting a lot of players gameplay and experiences.

Please address this ASAP!

2 Likes

Yepp… Server: Duat.

It’s awful. I am shocked I haven’t seen any official news about this.

1 Like

Is this happening only on high pop servers? Because I know about it, I have seen it yesterday on friend’s stream, but I never experienced lags in expeditions on my low pop server.

1 Like

Really hope they address it asap.

1 Like

I am not too sure, but its happening to a lot people on my server (Tir Na Nog) and other servers, it seriously needs addressed, hopefully they will respond.

1 Like

I played on same server (I switched to less populated - Karaka) and my friends are still playing there. So we both talking about same server :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in the server iroko and we’re getting the same thing. Stuck on this quest because dungeons are literally unplayable…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.