Duped items still exists yes we know but

i was watching the trade post since they enabled. and wow there’s alot of new duped items are being listed every minute this means theres ALOT of people with duped items in their inventory who still free roaming around making VERY easy money without getting punished.

2000 hours time played with all the past duplicate exploits i didn’t wanna judge but seriously that’s enough!! look at this … that’s ridicules!

5 Likes

we need action from AGS

2 Likes

Hi @q8pay2win.

Hope you are great today. Thank you so much for the report provided. I’m sorry this is showing at your account at this point.

I would like to escalate the issue as soon as possible, however I would like to know as well if this is only showing at your account or is something general.

Can you please run a file check: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files

After the step above:

• Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator and try the game again.

Then let me know if the issue is showing or is solved for you.

Thank you a lot in advance for your assistance on it.

Best regards,

1 Like

Yes i did everything you mentioned but hey instead of making a bot to reply this how about you go to Barri server on EU and check yourself!?
i’m sorry @standor

1 Like

@q8pay2win I’m not a bot. I’m a person trying to assist you, however, I would like to know if the issue is only for you or is a server or patch related situation.

I just was asking for your collaboration in order to check your files and discard and issue, please remember, some files might be corrupted at local level.

Regards.

2 Likes

Rebooti g the computer fixes the wrecked economy?

1 Like

Nevermind, you mean like a server side UI issue, items not really able to be purchased type thing. At first glance it did kind of look like and automated u related response.

2 Likes

:laughing:Not a problem. Thank you for the update. I will check with the team.

Best regards.

3 Likes