Duper flexing his gold

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find

• What is your character name in New World: inappropriate
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: el dorado
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: dupper flexing
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: exploit
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: affects the server
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:Screenshot - 3fa526df86bf90c3256528358326bad8 - Gyazo
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: dupe is patched but some players are still not banned who abused I found one flexing if you could please look into him.

How exactly is he a duper?

1 Like

What kind of garbage evidence is this? Get this trash off the forums

2 Likes

snitching isn’t gucci

Umm because he said he has 2 accounts at max gold then he must be a duper?

Did I miss something in the screen shot? Are you sure your not just jealous?

1 Like

As I told this guy in pms. Please have devs look at my account for duping. I have done nothing wrong. As good ole dawnguard would say. Yea ur mad.

This guy is honestly mad because he can’t sell his 10 gen orbs for 2.5k per slot lol… he gets trolled and comes to the fourm crying.

Please keep us updated on this issue though i’m sure AGS would love to waste there time looking into an obv troll.

Why u think he is a duper ? Xd I have also 430k in pocket,593-600 GS Sets for every class, 3 houses with 5 major trophies so in total I have around 1kk ? Dunno how much my mats in stotages are worth I think also around 120k. A lot of ppl has more.

Bruh territories make millions of gold per week its not hard to hit gold cap

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.