Duplicate mobs making quests unfinishable in Reekwater

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: IrishDave

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Gaunes

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: Set mobs which I presume there is only meant to be one copy of are spawning in 10’s instead. There’s two quests that are unfinishable due to this in Reekwater. ‘‘Psths Unseen’’ and “Shivering Timbers”

• Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Makes it unplayable unfortunately.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Yes.

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Enter Scavengers Shore or Rackham’s Hollow.

3 Likes

1 Like

I ended up dying trying to do a quest because of these ghosts

1 Like

17d and I can confirm this is still happening.

I also opened a ticket that i never got my reward for the delux edition but I am used to Amazon for stealing from me by now.

Sorry for tagging you, @Luxendra :frowning:

But since two side story quests in Reekwater are unfinishable atm and the weekly patch has been postponed until next week, could we at least have a server restart on the impacted servers?

I’m on CANIS (EU Central) and we too have quest breaking overspawns at Scanvenger’s Shore (Quest “Shivering Timbers”) and Rackham’s Hollow (Quest “Paths Unssen”) both in Reekwater.

Even if that overspawn wasn’t to be patched I at least had the hope that the server restart this week would mitigate the issue for the moment.

It is and was the same on Hellheim server.

Yes we’re aware of these two :slight_smile:

1 Like

Funny enough, a 3-man party of us were able to actually clear all of the duplicates from the 3-4 bugged quests in reekwater and finish them. It took us A LOT of tries, but it is possible :wink:

We were running a tank using Life Staff + Hammer and two dps mages.

It’s of course a bug, but dang… it was some raid-level type encounter that was actually extremely satisfying to figure out how to clear.

1 Like

Yes for several months now Lux, don’t forget certain mobs only appearing after reset for a certain other issue as well.

Over a month since this was posted, still not fixed. Bueler? Bueler?

The quests are actually do-able if you have a friend or two. You’re gunna die a few times though

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.