Dynasty Mutation Healing Bug

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

• What is your character name in New World: Marina Nara
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Pluto
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Dynasty Mutated Expedition Healing Bug, the two ladies + big boss didn’t spwan when I entered room alone and my character could not heal or do damage to any enemy during the Isabella encounter. Enemies were also not able to do damage to me. The first wipe our team experienced, I didn’t die, but the fight reset after my 4 team mates died. I tried relogging and nothing helped. This was my mutated orb and I wasn’t able to finish the expedition with my group. Everyone else in my group was able to do damage and I was also fine up until this fight. Also, when someone went to take my place, they logged into the expedition and teleported onto the intial ship.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: I wasted a mutated orb and wasn’t able to finish the expedition with my group.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: I wasn’t able to record anything during the expedition
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Run the Dynasty expedition M2 as my character? I’m not sure. Everyone else in my group was able to do things.

Welcome to the community julie.rodri25. I’ll get this bug to the developers and I’m sorry to see this happen in your mutation.

Is there any way to get a mutation orb back?

Please contact customer support regarding this inquiry.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.