Dynasty Mutation Issues

• What is your character name in New World: Asia
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Maramma
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Empress Zhou attacks are hitting players at locations outside the animations. For example, it used to be that “eggnog” hit backwards. Right now is possible to get killed by “eggnog” while not near her. Likewise, her dragon attack which travels in straight line, is killing players outside of the straight line, perpendicular to the dragon path. Finally, she is dropping 6+ Pedestals.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: It is wiping our team outside the obvious animations (we are M10 Gold in the previous animation of Dynasty).
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: We gave up. It is just too buggy.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: NA
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Play the Dynasty mutation at M7 or higher.

We’ll take a look into Empress Zhou’s pesky hit boxes! Thanks for letting us know!

I will add something else, which might or might not be intended. At times, when she drops the pillar, it is invisible. Sometimes it is invisible and STILL replicates her casts. Sometimes she drops way more than the initial 4. I have seen up to 11 pylons in a single run. It reminds me of the movie “dodge ball” line: If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.