Dynasty mutation life staff ( dev plz fix this bug)

Why we cant craft this 600 gs? ive done 50 runs i have 5k dynasty materia didnt get lucky with lifestaff and now i findout i cant craft it its 500gs so cant upgrade with umbrals

1 Like

50 runs bro

1 Like

Feel your pain Jesus, did 25 first rotation post patch, waited two weeks, did another 25 no drop. Having to wait 2 weeks is sooooo fun. The entire system is down bad, worse yet they say it’s intended! They think level 50s will grind enough materia and still not have high enough gearscore that people will craft it 500gs. Like you I have 5870 dynasty materia after doing 50 mutated runs, so no low level will do that. The devs are just so smart and handsome!

1 Like

so unlucky bro i have to wait now 2 weeks now doubt this will be a quick fix…

Same here grrrrr!

1 Like

technically its not a bug since the LS drops in normal dynasty and normal dynasty isnt lvl 60 dungeon. but i fail to see why anyone would want to craft it as 500 gs.

2 Likes

Not that it helps now, but I have seen on the PTR something called mutator materia. The recipe for the Glowing Lifecrystal shows 1000 mutator materia and 5000 dynasty materia. So its coming, but it wont help you today.

1 Like

More band-aids instead of fixing the root problem.

1 Like

Well, I’m not sure its a band-aid. Its a direct fix to the issue of not being able to craft named items that drop only in mutators. However, it could have been added when materia was put into the game 100%.

1 Like

The non-600 versions of the items were never worth the materia grind for any expedition. They should have never been a possibility.

2 Likes

hope this gets fixed somehow… maybe few months :slight_smile:

it should be fixed with next patch… we dont have mutation materia to make them… the dungeon is only a lower one until mutation

1 Like

You sure its next patch bro?

@Pneuma @Shadow_Fox any look into this?

bump

bump