Dynasty not granting extra orb

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: CrackHeadJoe

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Olympus

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: We completed Normal Dynasty it said we got a mutation orb however it is not in my inventory @Luxendra @Kay

• Is this a bug or an exploit: bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: was not granted an extra mutation orb

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
    unknown

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

10 Likes

This just happened to my group as well, we were all ‘rewarded’ a mutation orb… but did not actually get the orb?? @Luxendra

4 Likes

Same thing happened to me on NA East Server Olympus @Luxendra @Shadow_Fox

2 Likes

Commenting because my besties got cucked out of an orb :unamused: #FixTheGamePls

2 Likes

same on olympus.
character names:

jitz
shyloh
e69
got racks
dgfishtixs

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I’ve passed it to the team to investigate!

please tell me @Luxendra this get answer and as much i feel sorry for the guys loosing already hard to get orb some more and i mean MORE seriuous issue affecting thousands of players is not answered. Mutation exp keep reseting time for 24hours - Bug Reports / Bug Reports - New World Forums

glad on some servers they actually can play the mutation dynasty because EU is stuck and noone cares for 2 days now. just to add. its EU servers what accommodating majority of NW players yet the last region to be taken care of

2 Likes

Out of curiosity. Did you guys get a mutation orb already last week?

I got a free orb with my first laz run
First gen run granted no mutates orb but did grant codex

I’m confused on how it’s supposed to work and work is so busy this week, I’m tired of having to work so hard to try and have fun.

Did you get a free orb from laz this week or last week ?

Be thankful you still have laz dynasty is so over tuned we got bronze on m1 lowest player was 613 GS

Are you serious? SMH

Last week, I joined a group for Genesis and received an orb when that codex was unlocked. We then went on to Lazarus and unlocked its codex as well, but didn’t receive an orb. Are we supposed to be receiving three orbs total for unlocking three mutation codexes, or just one orb for unlocking the first?

1 Like

@Luxendra @Kay I had this issue as well. But a bigger issue to me was the fact that in M1 as a 613 GS tank I was getting knocked in about 3 hits by most mobs. Full heavy armor with a tower shield as well. The final bosses basic attack would bring me down to 2k hp left after being hit just one time. It feels like the dungeon got very overtuned between PTR and now.

that… sounds… AWESOME

NOW CAN WE GET IT ON FERRI TYVM

meanwhile some servers don’t have the next mutation expedition, still running same old lazarus (Bifrost for example)

We also just completed dynasty and did not get an orb. WTH AGS?

Our team was in Olympus:

deltasolo
Orokoo
Dr Pepper Z3R0
Hozebeast

I just completed dynasty regular couple hours ago and also didnt get any orb. And somehow my mutation is unlocked before i do the regular even though ive never done it after the mutation refreshed.
IGN: QCuongVN

Yes

What happen you get the display showing you get the codex and the orb but the orb never shows in your inventory.