=== Possible (temporary) “fix” to prevent you from getting kicked out of the instance when your game freezes and crashes due to Zhou returning to the battlefield===============
If your game freezes during the final phase of Empress Zhou battle, you’re most certainly going to crash. So:
- Alt-F4/End Process your New World client
- Quickly start up New World client again (there may be a loading error), but do it again.
- If your character dies, you’ll most likely stay in the dungeon.
- If someone from your team DC (disconnects), DO NOT revive them. Wait for them to return to the game, THEN revive.
- If you revive them, there is a chance that they will be kicked out of the instance and teleport to Monarch’s Bluffs.
- What is your character name in New World: Hildegaard Umbra
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Morrow - US East
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Game freezes then crashes on the 3rd phase of Empress Zhou battle. it happens every once in awhile. There is a chance after you die, you leave the Expedition/instance and have to teleport to Monarch’s Bluff.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Team cannot finish the battle depending on who gets Disconnected/crash.
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Sometimes
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Almost every time you do Dynasty Shipyard, this happens at the Final phase of the Final boss.
Ever since I started doing this, whenever I crashed, I haven’t been ported out of the dungeon. This is especially frustrating for people who did not go to the Entrance.
Please FIX this issue! This has been an ongoing issue since launch. That way we don’t have to do stuff like this just so we can complete this dungeon.