I got the same issue
Same problem multiple posts trending on reddit now
Please reply if you have the problem volume matters so we can get this boosted quickly to the top of the list for Devs
I got it to.
I made my own post on the forums before i saw this, With printscreens of the issue
contacted both EAC and Amazon about this. hopefully someone will get to it soon
Same issue! tried multiple “fixes” from here on forums and on youtube and nothing is working!!
strangest thing is that ive been playing NW sense launch but only now i have this problem
anyone tried this?
I am having the same problem! I played earlier today and everything was fine. I just got back home and i’m getting this error over and over again. I have tried everything I can think of, but still getting the same error message.
same here, hoping for a quick fix
tried this and theres nothing wrong with the file for me
I’ve tried reinstalling, verifying integrity, and re-signing in … nothings worked, funny enough this all happened to be after i kicked my power cord and turned my comp off.
I am also having this problem. Deleting the steamclient64.dll file and having steam update did not fix issue as well, if anyone was thinking of trying that. Really kinda bummed I logged out just to restart my comp and this happened. But now I know its nothing I did.
Same issue, have tried all sorts of things:
- Restarting PC
- Logging completely out of Steam and back in again
- Deleting “Certificates” folder in EasyAntiCheat folder (found that recommendation online, only lead to other errors)
- Uninstall EasyAntiCheat, Re-install
- Repairing game files (restored the deleted certificates folder successfully, back to original error about steamclient64.dll again)
- Changing resolution back to previous setting (I had just changed resolution before joining the game and thought maybe that had to do something with it)
- Searching the internet and following random videos with bad advice
- Consulting this forum…
deleting the EAC certificate files didnt fix it for me