Ebonrock Cavern Non-Existant

Marker for any quest in Ebonrock Cavern is marked 10km off the west coast of the continent in the middle of the ocean. No POI marked by Ebonrock Armory or Quarry to point me in the right direction, even after relogging and verifying the integrity of the files

1 Like

Hello OdorokiKijun,

Welcome to the New World’s Forums. (∩◕‿◕)⊃━☆゚

Thank you so much for your report in our Forums about this bug with Ebonrock Cavern.

Checking a previous Forum about this topic:

I’d suggest you to please help us escalate your case including your logs to the developer’s team contacting Amazon Games Customer Support using the link below; Keep handy the following information:

• Character Name.
  • Region.
  • World / Server.
  • Logs.
  • These Forum posts.
  • To find the logs:
  • Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

I will keep tracking your case once you receive the response from the web ticket from the dev’s team. (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

Screenshot 2022-04-14 5.56.31 AM

Was this ever fixed for you ? I have same bug and tried everything.

Hey @scottcunni hope you’re having an amazing day and very glad to welcome you to the forums!

I sincerely apologize for this situation you’re experiencing like OP, please if this issue is still affecting you, head back to the link posted above by one of my peers and follow those steps!

That way our team can gather the proper information from your case and check what can be done, really sorry for the delay and wish you a nice day!