Ebonrock Cavern?

For some reason these quest markers are in the middle of the Ocean and I can’t for the life of me find this place on the map, Im in Ebonrock area looking.

Hello @Reapyth ,

Greetings to you! :handshake:

I am sorry to know that the markers are not reflecting accurate location on map.

I suggest you to kindly verify the game files and relaunch the steam and game to see if this works,

A PC restart may be required.

Let me know!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Same issue here

Its the same issue as the Kelleher Farmstead, its not on our side and probaly has to do something with the places being renamed…

Hello @raavok and @Ceviel ,

Greetings to you and welcome to the forums! :bouquet:

Thank you for the reports.

We have sent this report to the team however would request you to raise individual, account specific tickets for the issue.

I will update here if I get any further information on this.

Thanks you! :evergreen_tree:

SO WHERE IS THE CAVEN? HAS ANYONE BEEN TOLD WHERE THE LOCATION IS? been playing and two of us have this same issue, and still very confused on where to go? just need a map location please.

Hello folks, hope you’re all doing great!

I do apologize for the delay in this regards, I understand that most of you when looking for the cave while doing a quest it shows off map and you’re unable to track it. Is this issue still affecting you? This does seems it’s an error on our behalf, have anyone of you tried verifying steam files as my peer suggest above?

I’d recommend if this issue is still persisting you can please head to the website so our team can gather the appropriate information from you and take action on each specific case, remember to have the information below at hand when contacting us:

• Character Name.
  • Region.
  • World / Server.
  • Logs.
  • Forum thread links.

To find the logs:

• Go to Windows Start search bar and type dxdiag.
  • Click on dxdiag.exe.
  • When green progress bar goes away, select Save All Information and save the file to their desktop.

Hope it’s helpful!

lol, I’ve had random quest markers in the middle of the ocean since the game first came out :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.