Everyone in server keeps getting kicked right now. Can’t play the game, then we all get into que. need help asap
Yeah the server needs restarted clear all the caches and memory and force garbage collection. There are over 200 ppl in Stoney Mountain right now that crashes the game for them then they all force queue. I got in after leaving queue and going back in watched someone get disconnected but my game is fine in a different zone of the server.
Says sever maintenance now? What the heck? Did I miss something… we had a group of like 20ish, relogged and literally like 200 people came out of no where. This is so messed up
How else do we play end game
those epic chests runs are legit lol
yes of course you need 1/3 the server population to loot simultaneously in order to play end-game
Im sorry for the issue you have. Are you still getting the issue?
Please let me know.
I have not seen the same issues as I was receiving. Now though when there are large groups everyone freezes during fighting such as killing a boss or fighting portals. This is also in Shattered Mountain
Thank you @Peterslum
Some updates were applied to the game.
Please make sure to * Check for pending BIOS updates.
- Verify that the drivers are correct and up to date: New World Compatible GPU Driver Update - Support
- Run a file check: Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files
- Check the EAC: Locate the game directory, and then select the “EasyAntiCheat” subfolder. Click EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe to run the installer as an administrator, fix it if necessary.
Note: The Steam Games installation directory will generally be in: C:\Program Files\ Steam (x86)\ SteamApps\ Common
After all steps above:
- Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator and try the game again.
Also make sure to check Connectivity
For most connection related (Lag, Latency) issues, begin with the following basic troubleshooting steps:
- Restart your PC and disconnect the power to your Modem and/or Router for 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power and wait for the internet connection to be restored before powering your PC back on and attempting to access the game.
- Try switching from a Wireless connection to a Wired one (if possible).
If that doesn’t help, we’ll need to completely reset and refresh the connection your computer has to the internet:
- From the Start menu, begin typing ‘cmd’.
- In the results that populate, right-click the Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter. Wait a few seconds and when the command prompt appears, proceed to the next step.
- Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
- Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
- Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
- Restart your computer.
Connection Failed: Unable to establish connection with the server
Resolving this issue will require allowing or adding ‘newworld.exe’ to your Firewall.
If you do not have 3rd party Firewall software installed, this can be added via Windows Defender using the following steps:
- Select the Start/Windows button > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security and then Firewall & network protection.
- Select Allow an app through firewall.
- Look for and select ‘newworld.exe’ in the list of installed apps.
- Select OK.
Once added, try relaunching the Game again and confirm you are able to play without error.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.