Emergency. Developer Answer me

Hello developers . I am a person who did not receive money for taxes. But I lost a lot of resources from the auction. What should I do? Will you refund my wasted time?
What is your character name in New World: Emergency
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Alfheim

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:im missing coin
    s this a bug or an exploit: idk
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: loged on after the rollback i remember the amount of coin i had it was around 52k now i have 34k
1 Like

gl big dawg but just a heads up someone who couldnt even re spawn for a month just got fixed yesterday so i wouldnt bank on much but still hope they get you right

yup i lost 20k gold on a salvaging bug and ive pretty much kissed it goodbye. basically kills your vibe on the entire game. i dont even want to log in anymore unless i get what i lost back. theres no point

1 Like

yea i lost my name to some mass reporting dude. Its been a week and ive heard nothing i just said goodbye to it lmao

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.