Empowered Counterbalance nowhere to be found

• What is your character name in New World: BIeed
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ys
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Empowered counterbalance legendary crafting material has not been found on my server what so ever, nor any other server from researching through literally every resource available at this point. The drop is either bugged, or is unavailable due to other current existing bugs. (i.e. 65 portals unable to be completed)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Unable to craft legendary weapons/armor
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Farmed every possible end game content repeatedly for over a week, observing other servers and similar feedback from other users on new world discord, etc. No one to my knowledge has found one period on any server, but I’d be glad to be wrong about that. Just looking for feedback on this regarding whether it is currently bugged or not, if it’s not and we’re just collectively unlucky as an entire community then we’ll keep grinding. Please help!
11 Likes

same is this even in the game all in that category have yet to drop for a single person on our server

1 Like

This is HUGE They are literally Gatekeeping content from us, people we need to blow this up. Like whats the point of us even grinding our crafting?

3 Likes

If someone says they see one take a screenshot please because I do not think it exists…

1 Like

Not seen one on Midgard either even with a 20k buy offer

1 Like

Same nothing on my server too
im on Utgard

Hey,

Thank you for submitting this Bug Report! I wanted to confirm that we have received this report and that it will be included in our report to the team. Thank you for your help!

2 Likes

We also do not have. Server - Annwyn.

1 Like

I can’t find Empowered Counterbalance in trading post as well – Phlegethon server

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this issue to your team, please let us know once this is fixed, thank you so much.

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to pass this along. It is greatly effecting crafters on every server, as it applies to every legendary weapon craftable. One of the mats aren’t dropping for all of them. Despite this still having a blast crafting, keep up the good work!

1 Like

bump

Has this been fixed in the most recent 591 GS patch? Have not seen any crafting materials pop up on the Trade Post

What is the outcome of this?
We only need to know if they are ingame or not.

@Luxendra can we please have someone look at this? Major blocker for endgame content/crafting

@NW_Mugsy @NW_Berserker_Mike @HelpfulWalrus really need an answer to why these crafting components aren’t dropping. This completely devalues the effort we put into grinding weaponsmithing to try to craft 600GS names weapons to beat the 600GS farm. Please give some attention to your end game crafters.

This also applies to recipes that don’t show up when you have the crafting material (Ancient Armor Plates, Metallic Thread, Buckles)

3 Likes

Any legendary craft items doesn’t exist. It is fake recipe to make crafting looking cool.

I am 90% sure they are available on the PTR

On new world database they listed the items as available I do hope they are super rare though or bop.

I stand corrected, post deleted.