End the 1 character limit; economy is dying

It’s time to take a close look at per-world character demographics.

I logged in to Nidav (US West) today to see Windsward positively swarming with people. Yay! :slight_smile:
Then i realized < 1% were below 60. Uhoh! :frowning:

Needless to say this spells doom for the economy. Also, being limited to only end-game play will only hold the hardcore’s attention indefinitely. A world full of nothing but 60’s is remarkably boring. (some of us like the grind :slight_smile: )

I propose we allow, our two characters to be on the same server. Maybe even three? The logic is that multiple characters on the same server won’t change the total load, because we can only be logged into one at a time, but will keep the economy healthy (and the social game fun; no more helping out lowbies because there ARE no lowbies :frowning:
Please.

I want an alt. I probably wouldn’t contribute much to the economy, but I’d have more fun.

what is the point in having an alt on same server in this game tho ?O_o

Yeah, an MMO without alts? Inconcivable! :slight_smile:
As for the economy, all i know is that there are hundreds of tier two -three weapons in the trading post right now, and no level 60 is going to buy them (unless its for an alt.)

Different hairstyle, of course! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do think alts would have to be permanently attached to the first character’s faction though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.