AGS have you noticed the ACTUAL endgame of your game being PvP oriented? Have you noticed that the big selling feature of your game was Faction wars, influence, territory ownership ?
Since the game has been released you have NOT make any meaningfull changes or tweaks for any of these CORE ENDGAME PVP activities
- War organization have not been given any type of QoL improvement since launch (no Rol or weapon asigments when players sign up for a war)
- Sometimes ingame UI dissapears when you try to remove someone from your army while organizing your army.
Inside War bugs: Just to mention a few
- Superspeed (people running like flash inside wars, even after you kill them)
- Perma root/slow: You get stucked into a 90% running speed redu.ction when certain abilities hit you and you die.
- People dying and never get the respawn menu, they cant rejoin the fight cuz they are stuck in the respawn screen.
WARS STILL LAG VERY HARD when more than 60 people clash into a small area.
You never tweaked any tools inside the war:
- Siege damage/reach,
- Map layouts (everfall is stupid hard to attack if the defending company knows what they are doing, compared to all the other territories).
Weapon switching feels worst than ever. Sooo unresponsive.
Weapon balance: No diminishing returns or similar type of CC effect reduction system makes Hammer MANDATORY, leaving little to no room for other melee weapons. The meta has been mostly the same since launch. Melee on heavy using GA and hammers, Void gauntlet needs to be tuned down a bit, its currently super strong. Fire staff is mostly garbage.
Influence and world pvp is dead in most servers:
- Influence system was fun in the first few weeks of the game. In most servers, defending faction wont even move players to defend influence missions from other factions, its very much a time sink with no purpose. Why would you defende influence at 4 am (yes on my server 1 faction logs in at 4 am to fill the influence bar and declare war so its uncontested) when you can defend a 30 minute war?
You have said it yourself, using your ingame data. Defending faction have had 80% win ratio since game launch. You have NOT take any meassures to balance Attack/defence win ratio since you noticed this.
Gold income from WW, everfall and Brightwood is ridiculous, and YOU MADE THIS WORSE when you froze the HOUSE TAXING. That gold is being DUPPED because they set a 20% tax before the freeze. Some guilds are doing 1 million a week from 1 of these cities alone. On my server, 1 mega guild has control of all 3 territories. They brive/pay people with a weekly fee to play their wars. They have all their best players with Best in slot gear, and they have the resources to make a full set switch to all their players if they need to make a meta switch. This snowball effect is impossible to catch up now. No other guild/faction can contest against a defending guild that has so much resources and sits on a defending position that, as you said, have an 80% win ratio on defence.
TLDR: AGS you need to adress your ENDGAME PVP CONTENT in your patches. You are turning this game into a Gypsum, Umbral shard GS grind, when your actual selling point was Endgame PVP content.
- AGS PLS FIX ROOT/SLOW BUGS INSIDE WARS
- AGS PLS FIX WEAPON SWITCH BEING UNRESPONSIVE
- AGS PLS MAKE A WEAPON BALANCE, HAMMER AND GRAVITY WELL FEEL TOO MANDATORY
- AGS PLS BALANCE THE AMOUNT OF GOLD CENTERED CITIES MAKE COMPATED TO OTHERS
AGS “ENDGAME” PATCH:
- Fixed an issue where a tree can fly into the sky after being chopped down.
- Fixed an issue where a fence was not rendering for all players in Weaver’s Fen.
- Fixed an issue with a small patch of invisible water present in Everfall, North of Orion, that can slow player movement or cause the player to drown.
Im happy for anyone that enjoys the pve portion of the game, personally for me its super boring. If i dont see any Endgame pvp content being balanced/tweaked in the next patch, im out of this game for good, since thats all i care about.