Entering problem

After new patch on 24.11 I was trying to enter the game , then I got massage that could’t connect to the server cuz of datastrmpart22.pak. However if I have entered the game few minutes later I got this. Снимок.PNG|690x390
So waht shall I do, cuz I haven’t this problem until today patch.

Hello @h0rror!

Thank you for your report, my apologies to hear you are experiencing this inconvenience.

I would like to escalate this issue for further research, can you please help me with your character name and World/Server?

If you have not tried yet, please check the following troubleshooting:

• Refresh Credentials:
  1. From the Start menu, begin typing ‘cmd’.
  2. In the results that populate, right-click the Command Prompt result and select Run as administrator.
  3. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter. Wait a few seconds and when the command prompt appears, proceed to the next step.
  4. Type ipconfig /registerdns and press Enter.
  5. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
  6. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
  7. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
  • Toggling IPv6:
  1. From the Start/Windows Menu, select Settings.
  2. Select Network and Internet.
  3. In the Status section, under Change your network settings, select Change adapter options.
  4. When the Network Connections window opens, right-click your network connection.
  5. Select Properties. Scroll to Internet Protocol version 6.
  6. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box.
  7. Select OK to save your changes for the selected network adapter.
  8. Try launching the game again. A PC restart may be necessary.
  • Repair Easy Anti Cheat: 1. Open New World in your Steam Library.
  1. Right click on New World’s list title and then Go to Settings < Manage < Browse Local Files.
  2. Open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
  3. Run as administrator EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable file.
  4. Make sure in the drop-down within EasyAntiCheat Service Setup New World is the selected game.
  5. Press Repair Service.
  • Close any 3rd party apps such as VPN’s, addons, macros or any software that can corrupt the game.

• Shut down the computer completely. Turn it on, then run the Steam client as administrator and try the game again.

I will PM you to ask you for some details.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.