Entire Company Dissolved Company Lost 90k gold

• What is your character name in New World: EragonTheScorned

• What server/world did you experience your issue on: Carabas

• Describe the issue you are experiencing: i was the consul of the company Havent Showered and was supposed to be taking the governor role of the company soon due to our current governor taking a break from the game i logged in today to look at the war roster and get prepared and when i logged in our company was dissolved and there was no one in the company anymore with the loss of our company came a loss of almost 90k gold and a territory now there are 50 people freaking out because we just lost everything weve worked for since the game came out.

• Is this a bug or an exploit: BUG

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Lost my company 90k gold and a territory

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: i dont have screenshots there was no waring i just logged in and our company was gone

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: idk never seen something like this happen.

Sounds to me like your Gov’ bounced with the gold.

2 Likes

I came here to say this…perhaps more as a question…but that is what this looks like.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.