Equipped Gear disappeared after new patch

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World:
    Daterx

• What server/world did you experience your issue on:
    Aquila

• Describe the issue you are experiencing:
    Logged in after patch and lost my equipped items.

• Is this a bug or an exploit:
    Bug

• (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
    Logged in after the patch and I am naked.

• (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
    No

• (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:

• What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:
    Just logged in.

Same here. Equipped gear gone

you gus can log in? im getting 10 different errors while watching my character having his boots stolen apparently on my character select screen :smiley:

same here
Ingame Name:
xVirtu
Server:
Tartarus
Lost equipped gear … dafuq

I can’t get in either. Getting log-in errors everytime I try.

i verified files. and now it said that i had to download 26 mb - another patch, since i already downloaded the 10.5 gb patch. - and after it will download i will try again and see how many of my items have been stolen by AGS :smiley:

Ok, I did some investigation and it looks like they removed harvesting gear from the game. Not sure if its intentional but you can also not find it on the trading post anymore.

We’re aware of the issue and currently investigating! Since there are multiple threads up about this, I’m going to close this and link you to the main thread here: Harvesting Gear Disappeared! - #33 by TrevzorFTW