Error made me lose all my skins

Aws (Amazon Web services) was having a major outage on their east coast servers. This brought down the East service completely but also affected everyone else because most of the systems go through east for login and apparently for the store. All the skins and tokens will be back once the services are restored.

Try these steps in the meantime, see if it solves it for you, it did it for a couple of friends and myself, but not everyone, you might be the lucky one to have your character data refreshed and on-par with the server, as this was caused by corruption to your character data files.

So overdramatic. It’s a temporary problem, so many moany little babies in this forum. Must be so painful and cringey for the Amazon staff to read through this.

Life lesson to everybody. - you don’t need to add negativity to anything. Be more positive and your life will improve.

And yet you came here to spread negativity, odd choice.

4 Likes
What is your character name in New World: kptmorningwood
What server/world did you experience your issue on: Petermannland (EU Central)
Describe the issue you are experiencing: after logins errors i lose all my skins 
Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
(if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: lost of skins
(if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: nothing

Same here, SA, server Tamag

It’s the same for me on european servers

LOL, sorry but I first read this and thought you were making a funny… as in your husband disappeared and came back today too.

++++ALL skins are now back, thank you! 12/08/2021 11:49am PST++++

Anyway I’ll add me to the list. Just in case it helps them locate the issue knowing it affected me on a diferent server too.

• What is your character name in New World: Mother Talzin
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: US West- Mag Mell
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Logged into game on 12/07/2021 around 11am PST to find all my twitch and purchased skins gone along with shop tokens. Left game and relogged on 3 more times during a 12 hour period and skins still 100% missing.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.