Error: missing items

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: VanHackez
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Atlantis
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: my ring heart of maahedgal gs625 disappeared
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: error [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated)
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: It took me many hours to get it and it discourages me to continue playing
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: at that time it had high latency
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) 24 nov 15:00 hrs brasilia

the same thing had happened with a gs625 lance, not long ago

You’ll need to contact support to get help with that.

Thank you for pointing this out! Indeed, vanhackez86. We unfortunately cannot manually grant items on the forums.

GOOD LUCK! I contacted support for the SAME issued and they proceeded to call me a liar and suggested I made this up to get a free crappy legendary that drops in a dungeon (Chardis’ Headdress). I was told their logs cannot see items I had prior to the bug and I would need to provide a screen shot or a video of me with the item. so if you have either of those you might be in luck.

Honestly support has been a nightmare. I provided all the logs and information they requested just to be called a liar and for the support tech to state they never seen this issue before. I can tell by the amount of these post cropping up on the forums that they clearly have another game breaking bug on their hands and refuse to acknowledge it until it cost them more of their players.