Estebanita Gomes abandened her post

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Threeeye-W
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Midian
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Can’t turn in quest (Estebanita is missing)
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Can’t turn in quest (Estebanita is missing)
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced:

Since yesterday I tried to turn in the quest “Traitorous Weaponry” (in MB), but Estebanita Gomes is not at her post (She went AWOL - I think she went to get some Eggnog, but she is missing for a day now, can we mount a search party please?)…

1 Like

BTW, abandoning the quest didn’t help, now I can’t get the quest back…

1 Like

Update:
Verifying game files integrity on Steam didn’t help…

@Kay @DaYuKo @Luxendra

Estebanita missing

Character Name: Madellte
Server/World: [NA] Marrow
Issue Experiencing: Can’t turn in quest. Estebanita isn’t there.
Bug/Exploit: Bug.
Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

I’ve been trying to turn in this quest “Traitorous Weaponry” from Monarch’s Bluff in for almost 3 days now. The Quest is from Estebanita Gomes and she’s just not there. I tried abandoning and reaccepting the quest…but without her there…yeah.

@Kay @DaYuKo @Luxendra
Anything?

Bump

@Luxendra

bump

Character Name: SuchAnIdioT
Server/World: [CE] Hyperborea
Issue Experiencing: Can’t turn in quest. Estebanita isn’t there.
Bug/Exploit: Bug.
Were you able to recover from the issue: No.

She is still missing…

Still missing on Orfena too… blocking to 11 different lines in monoarchs based on the achievements tab.

Missing in Maramma as well

Estebanita is back from her vacation after the update…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.