EU also having login issues

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Tavore Paran
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Caer Sidi
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: An error on login screen similar to the ones already posted on US threads. ON logging in my purchased skins, remaining marks and multiple titles are missing.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: All my purchased stuff is gone and thus I had anger towards the company who I had paid for these things.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Not so far.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Sorry can’t get a decent shot of things being absent.
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Logging out and logging back in again.

This is really just to highlight that whatever is wrong is having an impact on EU players too and it would be useful to have that acknowledged and to know if we should stay logged out or can play while you figure out what is broken.

1 Like

Just tell people it’s amazon aws ( US-EAST-1) that’s having issues, so players stop getting mad at you guys lol. There are people that think AGS did something wrong again.

To people that are not aware, amazon aws on the east coast is down (https://status.aws.amazon.com/). It’s affecting thousands of websites, streaming services (netflix, disney+), and even other games like league of legends.

3 Likes

Thankyou.

imagine filling out a long bug form instead of reading the top Dev post.

Imagine not checking to see that I made my post just before the update had been added and then being snarky about it - oooo the blushes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.