Even the bots doing chest runs now!

About 20-30 bots, all level 18, all taking the exact same path looting chests in EF…

21 Likes

:rofl: :+1:

1 Like

They know how to fight when attacked too.

Maybe AGS should hire the bot devs, they seem to know what they’re doing.

24 Likes

Love me some cheap trophy mats

1 Like

Oh my god, these losers still can’t solve the bot problem.
I sincerely feel sorry for the players who still play this.

3 Likes

LMFAO. They’ve evolved.

Truth

Sad when the bots are fielding with better QA and are advancing faster than the game.

SKYNET IS COMING !!!

muahahahahahahahahahaha

Just wait till they doing WT’s through all the 66 zones.

Wow… Bots aren’t on my server really that I’ve seen. Apparently it’s not globally. Haha.

They wouldn’t be doing that if we had trade skill quest lines to get armor and trophy’s.

:wink::wink:

HAHAHAHAAHAHA you must be joking​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Impressive. Another month and they might be dungeon farming.

Wow this is really taking the P*, especially after the recent announcement of bot prevention measures.

Bots? Normal group of friends exploring a wonderful world of new world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yup saw this today as well. It’s pretty damn impressive that they can fight when attacked as well and then just pick up the route. I wonder how big chunk of the “player base” are bots. I’m starting to suspect that so little action is taken against them is to keep an illusion up of how many people plays the game. I know #tinfoilhat :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Like many have posted. I spent more time on the forum now than playing the game (learned somethong new from your post, thank you!). I guess AGS still has me by the … cause im still watching this spiral (you know where).

Could you video the bots please? I might as well watch the train. And i have my popcorn too.

1 Like

I think this just started to happen on my server as well. I run max buy/sell orders and have noticed some peculiar sell patterns of lower level items over the past few days

This 2 Kid pictures is a proof Of Automatization process? don’t make smile my socks)

You like an Anjel in a HAven)