Event food not lengthened by "Lasting Consumption" and Turkey trophy

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here

To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here

• What is your character name in New World: -L-W-L-
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Orofena
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Length of attribute bonus from event foods (like Firecracker Aeternum Sturgeon) is not extended by “Lasting Consumption” or Turkey trophy
  • Is this a bug? (If this is an exploit, please follow the steps here: [Dev Blog] How to Report Exploits - Updated) Yes
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Inconsistent with other stats food
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: No
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just use a summer event food
  • When did this happen? (Date and Relative time; please include your timezone) Ever since the leggo bags were out.

I just want to know if event food in general (and in the future) will be treated the same as other food or not, since it’ll affect the choices of purchasing event items.

Hi there!

I DM-ed you regarding this issue. Please check it out so we can help you more. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the quick reply, sorry for not seeing it till now. I’m not familiar with the system here, where do I check the DM?

DMs should be in the top right under the 3rd tab or just in your notifications.

thx~ ye that’s what I thought but I didnt see anything…

@Magva

2 Likes

bump

bump x2

Bump - i tested this with a medley fair dish (1st screen shot where food buff shows 25m) and then just a regular T4 Food (2nd Screen shot where food buff shows 51m instead of 35). Can confirm that Trophy is up but not enhancing my buffs on the event food

1 Like

I reported the bug over a month ago. AGS simply does not care.
The complete summer event food does not work, but the one from the winter event last year does.

2 Likes

Can you DM me so i can help you help me? i have like 100 or more of these meals left!