Event Server Dracul

Hello to everyone who read this :slight_smile:

Many other Content Creators and myself are participating in the Return to Aeternum Event and still playing on the Server Dracul.

We put a lot of time and effort in the event and so in our characters. The event was fun to play and even more to win it. :stuck_out_tongue: Doing so we found many new friends and forged an amazing comunity on the Dracul-Server.

So it makes us very sad to see the server that empty and not much going on there. As Streamers we are in need to have higher population on the server. We need players we can do Expeditions, OPR, Open World PvP with or many other stuff you interact with each other.
Without other players we can´t keep up the quality of our content and also can´t show the amazing game to the world as it is. <3

Since the server had in the past 24h a maximum player numbers of 276 I kindly ask the Amazon Game Studios to merges us into an other fresh start world. Unfortunately opening the the server did not brought in many new players.

There are also some fresh start worlds who also have not a very high player number and those will be pretty sure happy about a higher population.

Greetings from jeanONstream

40 Likes

Totally agree on this :smiley:
Until we have cross-realm content (outpost, arenas, dungeons lobbies) it will feel really bad to play on a really low pop server
Community content will be close to non existent - so this servers really need merges/transfers available to other fresh start servers

8 Likes

Unless we get a huge boost of players (lock character creation on all the other fresh servers so people will join this) only a merge with another server will save this one!

6 Likes

Dont leave out the other event servers

8 Likes

As a complete new player of this game, it has a real bad first impression. Lucky to have found a nice group of ppl that gave me some reason to stay and play. Else i would not have been on this server anymore. Something needs to happen…

12 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. Dracul’s population is so low at the moment that everything feels like a drag. There either needs to be a merge with other fresh start servers that have a low population or server transfer between fresh start servers should be opened. I know the second option is probably not the favoured one for many people that put a lot of effort in the event, but I personally would rather transfer than stay on a dead server. Even compared to ALL regions Dracul is in the bottom 3 regarding population.

5 Likes

Everyone knew it would come like this, right?
But i think a lot of us thought AGS knows better by now.
It can’t be right to pull people back into this game just to let them die on low pop servers now.
Even without letting people transfer to other FSS there should at least be any kind of communication in regards to planned Merges…

8 Likes

Agree!!!

4 Likes

Agree !

4 Likes

Dear AGS Team / @Talon

If you should possibly merge Dracul with another server, then please ONLY add a server to Dracul and keep the former event server named “Dracul”! And not add Dracul to any server. Also, please keep in mind that the majority of the players are from German speaking countries.

THANKS

5 Likes

A lot of frenchies too

4 Likes

message from France, No

5 Likes

:zap: :zap: :zap:

4 Likes

Agree !!!

4 Likes

Agree !

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with that …

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the feedback @JE4N I have passed along your information to the team!

10 Likes

just pushing this topic as well.

AGS did a great job with FS Servers and the Event. Now I think AGS should not take too long to take action. Lower pop servers can’t properly run dungeons, play wars/PVP and work with the AH. This will only leave fixed PVE Groups on these Servers but everyone else will just lose interest.

I’ll be honest as well. I returned to this game after a break and had so much fun the last two weeks. Now is the time where I would love to push my Gear, Run Mutations and most of it all to do some pvp content. But it’s simply not happening rn. We didn’t even manage to get 50 people for the war yesterday.

I will be able to keep my motivation for another week maybe. But if there’s no Servermigration coming up or at least the possibility to transfer… I will most likely stop playing again… and I believe it’s the same for a lot of others.

So yeah. TL;DR

We need a merge or transfer option asap. Have a nice start of the week!

5 Likes

Indeed, a solution must be happening in the next days because right now the server is dying REALLY fast. We can’t build an economy since the AH isn’t used that much, there’s no world PVP because even when we see someone from a different faction, their pvp will most likely be off, we can’t tag arenas for most of the day because not enough people want to play arenas, and when it tags it’s almost always the same people over and over again.

It takes a long time to tag cities to launch a war, but then the war itself will not be competitive at all since one team will likely not have a complete roster. If we have 3 outpost rushes the same day we can consider it a lucky day, but every OPR will happen around midnight. Very few farmers so crafting isn’t even a viable option for most players. The only content we can actually play is PVE which is not what New World is truly about…

We need a solution right now because people are already leaving the server.

(And since it’s an event server, a third of the server is german, another third is english and the other third is french so you have to keep in mind it’s not only a german-speaking server)

4 Likes

Agree

3 Likes