Every OPR lately be like:

Like I said, make your team 2 or 3 bruisers, 1 or 2 range and healer. And u will just run them over. About bows let them just do pew pew, until they will get bores with losing and they will start making their own premade squads, but nobody who has brain won take 4 bows and healer.

This is such an invalid argument. You think pvp players dont farm and engage in pve activities? Lol.

I dont farm now because being in the open world is boring as hell. But if I can meet flagged players I would actually run around and farm all the time

1 Like

id never log back into my 2500 hour normal character if I could go on a pvp server with some form of loot on death

Same. I’d delete my 2000 hour character if I had to in order to go to a pvp server. And pay a monthly sub

1 Like

I wish they’d do “instanced” OPRs utilizing random but interesting areas of the open world. No map design required, just set the parameters for the instance and boom, “new maps” for OPR.

1 Like

arrows

1 Like

i’ve had a lot of lopsided OPRs lately. i don’t even understand how -usually my team- sucks so bad compared to the other team. i get that some of these matches might have premades in them, but then again, there are 20 people on the other team that should be able to work against that to a certain degree. but everything my team does is just destined to fail. like not taking our first outpost and instead running to the mid outpost, dying and running back there. then red pushes our spawn and instead of taking any of the other exits and running past the reds to back cap, my team just runs out there and gets farmed. they’re like bots.

Another thing that sucks is the Baroness mechanic that allows a single sniper to steal the boss kill. that should not happen. if you only do 1% of the damage, you should not get the kill. a minimum dps participation should be required here.

1 Like

It should be solo q only with ELO system balancing + class balancing. I stopped playing this **** long ago, because you know if you win/lose in first 2 min.

Team OPR would make no sense because I bet there wouldn’t be enough ppl and mixing parties with non parties is stupid.

1 Like

@Aenwyn @Luxendra @Wolfes @Shadow_Fox @TrevzorFTW
Here’s some more and more

1 Like

I personally never PvE unless somebody die and I collect resources.

But the repairing change its great in my opinion. Simply cuz now cant go 1-2 guys in backline and roll, shoot, roll, shoot all the times until 10 from ‘ur team’ go to chase those 1-2 guys.

Doors are easy to break even if somebody repair, if is hit by 10+ guys.

lmao… no. Everything I buy comes from PvP players, they’re the only ones crafting PvP gear

1 Like

yea but who is farming all the resources for us to buy on trading post? :slight_smile: with more pve players on a server resources are fairly cheaper because theres way more

1 Like

The only gear players craft is intended for PvP so obviously those specific material costs would see a slight increase on a full server with queues. But that trade is something we all would take. No flagged player/pvp company would stay on these casual PvX servers if the option for PvP server arises.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.