Everything just feels so good different

I dunno something about the PTR is just… Good different. The good difference is apparent. Heck yea.

2 Likes

Same here ,even feels that my char is moving faster.

2 Likes

You guys are crazy saying positive things. Hate only please. Lol look at how low the positive posts are vs the negative, it’s like they just love the circle jerk so much.

I was logged into my computing device today to play some World New and it was really feeling good different and I was having a hecking of a time.

4 Likes

They are actually memeing.

Some advice, when running numerous bots you actually have to make them feel or seem organic. You can’t have them all repeat the exact same phrase :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

That and the forum members that appear with a name that is a random string of characters and proceed to join the forum 6 minutes after your post in order to comment…

Sus.

I was memeing on the meme you super sleuth. Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

I’m not sure what your point was? I thought your post was making fun of what happened on reddit and the forums. I joined in an pointed out the issue with bots using the same exact phrase in an age where we can simply use a search function :sweat_smile:.

You really needed me to explain that to you? :eyes:

“Some advice, when running numerous bots you actually have to make them feel or seem organic. You can’t have them all repeat the exact same phrase :sweat_smile:.” Followed by a screenshot of multiple shots showing people saying the same phrase. You included a screenshot of THIS POST. The fact you included this post in the screenshot leads to a very confusing take on your original statement ( hard to figure out if you are calling the posts you screen captured bot posts, which evidently as you explained you are not ) so thank you for clarifying and also for showing that you not a nice person as you give a personal dig " really need me to explain? " … Maybe Ill be not nice too. Did I really need to explain this to YOU??? :eyes:

Correct, in a thread making fun of the bot spam… I did say all that. You okay?

Okay well you two can fight over it. I appreciate the elucidation on the meme personally.

Nah man your just not getting it. I would simply ask you the same question. " advice. if your going to bot make it feel organic dont repeat same words. " shows screenshot of posts with repeated words. Im fine, your far gone if you dont understand what Im saying to you.

1 Like

Okkkay I get it now. Yeah you should have ended your original comment with " or you will end up with this on forums and be memed on. ". Got it.

1 Like

Lol, I figured you were on the reddit forums discussing it with us lol. Did you see the response the mods gave? "It’s not Amazon, it’s just a bunch of random bots trying to build post history and credibility " :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.