Example of Botting

Yeah I’m sorry. I misread what you meant.

100% agree with you. They obviously forgot to add “Repair Tool” in the script.

1 Like

man they can even make it repair tools? ffs. The amount of bots is at least a sign that the game is popular & profitable - that is a good thing, regardless how terrible it can be when it is a bot in an ore place or oil place, the more rare stuff. I do not mind another player popping a node before I get to it. When I am competing with a bot it is annoying as all hell.

I understand why they probably do not ban every reported bot quickly; they want to track the operation & carpet bomb them all & the players & dealers doing it at the same time. At least that would make sense. RICO in video games lol.

1 Like

100% agree.

What’s actually worrying is I was talking to a couple guys the other day (i won’t mention their names). They told me they farm specifically for a company for 18 hours a day and get paid for it (really well).

So it seems like there’s alotta people out there looking for ways to invest/earn cash while playing New World lol

Why can’t life be simple? :):slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed. I made a friend recently who later admitted he runs a bot on his account to do things for his personal character I’m like “eh, not worth the risk to me man”.

1 Like

This is getting out of hand I posted in another thread about Knights of Truth company on Sanor harbouring farming bots and the leader recruiting players to make them look legit. I reported the bot and told the company leader and no action has yet been taken.

This morning I came across another Bot from that same company doing the same crap. Checking all nodes including empty nodes and even trying to farm them. It is so obvious!

I posted in global about finding another and someone from the company got in touch saying he was recruited out of the blue yesterday and that because of what I said he immediately left that company.

What the heck are Amazon doing about this ? because its getting as mad as cheap Korean MMO where bots become the main playerbase. Reminds me of Silk Road online where the just did random BS ban waves claiming to removing bots but the game just became more and more infested with them.

1 Like

Like many companies, AGS are on their Festive Holidays. So once they are fully returned, I’m sure they’ll start to dig deep into the problem and come up with some solutions.

I think the best thing is Reporting in-game and also recording footage/screenshots if possible.

It’s just another thing to delay other projects which they should be focussing on.

We’ll get there :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

#FixNewWorld .

Hi @Willard

Thanks for your response.

I’ll create a Ticket and upload my evidence of the player.

I have since gathered more evidence that the Bots Parameters can be changed. The video below shows that the Bot can now correctly harvest, mine Stone and Log Wood.

Thanks again for your response. I and the community appreciate it alot.

Thank you.

P.S: It’s Aeternum! <3

Been reporting bots for months and they are still in game : Lots of Bots tonight

Screw the bot. I want to know where you got that fit

Literally just stole content, disabled comments, reposted a video providing no additional information but emphasizes the simplistic bot behaviors. :thinking:

What? @Makano

In what way have I stole content? How have I reposted a video providing no additional information?

First off. I don’t post Youtube Videos apart from the odd FPS check. You can view my videos if you like.

Second. The 2 videos which I have posted are mine. Recorded through OBS Locally.

Not sure what more information the New World Devs need. The Character I was following was clearly using a Script.

Thanks for your comment though. Seen your name alot on this Forum. I wonder why.

@TAXEVDR

It’s the Beasthunter full outfit.

It’s then dyed with 2 colours :slight_smile: Looks nice at night.

@Makano

I’ve flagged your post for saying “I stole content”. Pretty immature comment and doesn’t achieve anything.

Lets focus on the real problem shall we? Bots. And how to solve the issue.

Don’t come onto a public forum trying to make yourself look good. That’s just disrespectful.

“Disabled comments”. I have every right to disable comments. Don’t try and demoralise someone over what they do.

Thanks again. Enjoy your week :+1:

The apathy AGS shows for bots who are generally the gold sellers is ridiculous. Might as well quit crafting/playing until it is fixed.

Your over aggression is evidence, saying someone stole content isn’t against ToS so that’s a false flag.

Reason you provided nothing new
-literally only states what I have previously stated

Malintent
-disables comments prevents feedback, usually those knowing they are doing something wrong and don’t wish to be criticized for their content would take advantage of.
-makes to comments and threats in regards to my one.

Breh didn’t they teach you plagiarism is bad in school?

@Makano

Do you think you’re the only individual posting Botting videos on the Internet?

Calm yourself.

Someone who disables comments is likely someone who doesn’t want comments on a video. You can assume any reasons you like. Point is, my reasons are personal. Got nothing to do with “doing something wrong” - Because me posting Botting videos is not at all. It’;s helping the Devs improve their Game. Oh. And the community as a whole as the Botting issue has become a major problem.

So do yourself a favour “breh”, and stop posting absolutely ridiculous statements.

Your Youtube video is really bad. Stating that you “compete” to get to nodes. How embarrassing dude. Stating you “predicted” the Bots movement. Sounds to me like you seem to think you’re the bees knees on the Internet lol You’re not.

So Makano. You state that saying someone “stole content isn’t against TOS”. There’s alot that isn’t against TOS. There’s also a thing called respect. Or manners. You might’ve heard those words once or twice in your life. Use them.

Don’t try and police the Internet. Be respectful to your fellow Gaming peers and above all, let others do whatever they like when it’s to try and improve and enhance the Gaming experience of New World.

Case closed.

P.S: I recorded some BF 2042 footage today. Might post it. Oh but wait “someone’s stealing content”. Get outta here dude.

Stay off the Forums and actually do something productive.

Hey @Makano, I know you’ll be back on the Forums cause you love to post all the time.

Here’s an example of myself being productive to try and improve the experience for players in New World.

You might wanna try that rather than trying to demoralise others on the Internet :+1:

Have a great 2022.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.