Expedition DeSync/Lag

Hello, Sanor server has very serious lags / desync in expeditions just not playable, please fix it.

3 Likes

Been experiencing this as well. PLEASE FIX THE EXPEDITION DESYNC. PLAYERS ARE LOCKED IN THE STORY TILL THEY COMPLETE IT. Sorry for all caps but this is one of the most frustrating, persistent bugs I’ve had in my 60 hours of gameplay.

The only way for new players to complete the Amrine quest is to get a 35+ high level carry. My entire company had to take turns being hand held through the dungeon, and even then it’s much more difficult. Perhaps a free token once this issue is resolved due to dozens or hundreds of desync instances.

1 Like

Same on SA Server kukku. All Expeditiions… Last 2 days trying to progress on main quest but unable to finish expedition on level 45. How long to fix?

1 Like

Same on Zu-Vendis (Europe) :expressionless:

1 Like

Same Niflheim EU server. Desync like ****.

Hello Adventurers,

Thanks a lot for the reports. Im sorry for any issues you got. We are aware for some issues after server reboot or maintenance. Please check the server status at Server Status | New World. If for any chance you have issues, please. Steam Support :: Verify Integrity of Game Files in order to Verify Integrity of Game Files. Then wait for 15 minutes and try to go back to the game.

Its much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.