Expedition - Invulnerable and unable to deal damage during boss fights

Bug report

• What is your character name in New World: Justsomemoron
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: EU Central / Vanaheim Tenebris / Kerguelen
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: During the bossfights (both middle and final) in the Starbarrow and Depth expeditions I turned invulnerable and unable to deal any damage with neither light or heavy attacks nor skills. Also I did not receive any rewards as if I was not even participating in the expedition. I could however open any chests and both take damage and deal damage on units outside the boss fights.
    In addition, the side quest in the Depths expedition, which required to collect hunks of meat could also not be cleared due to this bug.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: see above
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: I tried changing the weapons as well as completely removing and reequiping them, however I could not resolve the bug. In the end I was just a bystander watching the battle without being able to interact in any way.
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Sadly, I did not record the battles
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: It happened to me in both the Starbarrow and Depths Expedition during both boss fights. Possibly even in the Amrine expedition, however I did not pay enough attention then to confirm with certainty. I cannot tell what triggered this bug. If it helps, I was equipped with a spear and bow.

I saw a post reporting this issue back on October 7, however that post is now closed and the bug is not mentioned in the known issues list, therefore I reported it once more.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.