[EXPLOIT] Gamebreaking invincibility exploit! Works in Wars

Yea I know, didn’t meant it to be explained here, more like ticket support or live chat support, thus “directly”. But as you said it’s out there already.

2 Likes

yesterdays war on Suddene. Clear exploit use. Hope there will be some bans.

2 Likes

Definitivly agree with you, for things like this they should have a portal we could submit stuff that is not on the open forum, just so it could be better damage control.

but when things are like they are i think giving it as much publicity as it can will force their hand to make a change fast before to much permanent damage is done.

1 Like

I really thought those things are caluclated server-side and thats the reason why they only support 2k per world, 4 worlds per server.
If everything is client-side, I dont know why the supported population is so low…and oh god cheaters and hackers incoming.

2 Likes

hmm, now while I agree this should be fixed asap, if the server is still registering other uses imposing what they should be upon the player using the exploit, that also means that movement displacement abilities will apply as well.
So technically- Clear out + the buff to knock away is the perfect way to knock people off the point when they are using this exploit assuming they can be moved still. Give it a shot, if it works- you’ve nullified the bug. Congrats, live long and prosper

1 Like

This needs to be addressed ASAP, The client SHOULD NOT be determining the users HP.

2 Likes

That’s… not at all how it works. Watch the video haha.
But yes, it does need to be fixed asap, though i don’t suspect it will be hotfixed before wed update. If it doesn’t make it into wed update it might get hotfixed after.

Software development takes time no matter how serious the issues may be.

1 Like

This should be there number 1 priority right now because if its not in the wed hotfix then it will kill the game slowly until fixed and the damage will likely be irreversible, as people wont play if they cant win wars in a game based around wars… They also cant pause wars either because people will walk away because that’s the core of the game.

1 Like

Sure.
Either way, high priority tickets does not imply it gets done on your time. people who write software cannot just pull fixes out of their rears. Doing that is how you end up with nastier bugs. I understand and agree with you that this needs to be fixed and high priority but in reality any fixes will simply take as long as they need to. That’s how this works.

The least they can do is block wars. But they sadly wont. Hope everyone is having fun with their free territory

3 Likes

y’all dramatic :v.
One week from now you’ll all be chillin in the cut with the homies having fun. Relax, bugs happen. This is still what. week 4 of the game?

1 Like

Think this problem runs a bit deeper than " a few weeks we all be chillin in eden"

I mean sure if you let it. I don’t deny it’s bad. Is it going to make me or my ~70 guildies quit? Nah. They will fix it, we will move on. We will be chillin and laughing while it’s still a bug too, is what it is. Y’all out here acting like these zones won’t be lost and taken regardless of whether or not bugs like this exist or not. After this bug is fixed, go take/lose whatever zones you see fit. Report those exploiting it and we will see how they handle that. All this “it will kill the game everyone will quit” nonsenes is nothing more. Nonsense haha. Chill out. If your time playing is THAT stressful you’re always invited to come hang out with the homies bro. We will put a smile on that face regardless of what’s broken.

2 Likes

This needs to be fixed TODAY do not wait for maintenance this is game breaking. HOT FIX ASAP

2 Likes

No idea if you are just trolling or ignorant.

Sure this is not the end of new world, but it sure as hell is a HUGE problem, and if it is a problem caused by the game engine beeing flawed and that again makes it work because of huge coding flaws made during the development then this is just the start of how fucked things could become and how people could manipulate the game without even getting detected by any anti cheat.

Ignorance is a good way to make sure nothing changes, rather be to up front and brutal and have it fixed than let it go on for longer than it should.

Not gonna let this post fall of the front page before som serious good feedback has come from CM or AGS themself.

2 Likes

As the Governor of a Territory which was taken through this exploit, we would like it returned to us. This is more than gamebreaking.

2 Likes

Why are they not suspending all wars when this type of bug is reported? It’s completely game breaking.

3 Likes

Imagine releasing a game with client side authentication on death. It’s just unbelievable. There are so many problems with this game, and this one takes the cake to show just how incompetent the development of this game is.

Not only that, the CM is absolutely no where to be found. Hiding behind their big Amazon name. You may have created a successful release Amazon, but at this rate, you’re going to lose players faster than you gain them if you continue to refuse to communicate on such hot topics.

6 Likes

This is not client-side validation of death. It’s client-side validation of buffs/dots and cooldowns.

Which is in no way any less bad.

3 Likes

Yes, that is what it seems to be. so the Hatchet immortal buff never expires it just keeps beeing refreshed and that is why people do not die.