[Exploit] Gamebreaking war Exploit

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have an existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Sutteringdude
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Bouneima
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: During war for everfall. The opposing side is able to climb ridges and shoot into the camp. Killing people as soon as they spawn. being able to camp the gates is bad enough. Players should not be able to get damaged in the camp. It leads to unfair gameplay.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit/Bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue affect your gameplay: Game breaking, being unable to spawn and attempting to fight. Makes it impossible to win. When the strategy is haste pot to the ridges and spawn camp.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: Nope we even got shot and killed in the tent!
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Just go to war against everfall and see. I am sure there are camps this can happen at as well!

@Luxendra Luxendra

4 Likes

I understand they are making changes so damage skills don’t go through the gates in 1.2. I hope they also make it so ranged attacks can’t shot into the camp.

1 Like

@Kay any thoughts for the devs on this?

What’s the bug/exploit? This seems perfectly fine.

You should never be able to shoot into a spawn camp. crowding the gates is one thing. However, you should not have sightlines to shoot into the camp by climbing rocks. If Rain of hours can damage people in an aoe on the other side of the gate. You should not be able to shoot the same person with a musket for the rocks.

they can just enter the camp now!

Wow, that is even crazier! War needs to be looked into a simple invisible wall will solve everything! Also, an exploit is hopping on the tent to exit the fort. @Tosch

Thanks. This has been forwarded to the team.

3 Likes

Can the defenders be given a win condition to end a war Early?

In a scenario where the attacking teams being camped inside their war camp, it’s game over anyway

We were in same war, I have more screenshots. Hope actions can be taken asap!

I wouldn’t hold my breath.

You’ve been able to get into defenders camps by climbing walls or using terrain features to use any sort of “dash” skill to get inside for at least 5 months.

It’s been reported repeatedly and never seems to get addressed.

1 Like

Yea Primordium on Kokytos Did this Too last night in Windsward War after they abrubtly left the war with 5 minutes left on it in Monarchs Bluff to do The exact same thing as in the above Screenshots. :smiley:

Ok… now delete the thread or hide it before everyone starts using the exploit, like the various hundreds of other exploits gone wrong on this forum.

Bro, we had a company legit Leave their Offence to go do this in their defence of Windsward.

all 49 of them Left the war to make it into Windwards in time while we had to stay and win, and they exploited into the siege camp on the 25ish people that did make it into OUR attack on Windsward. they left one person in the war so we had to stay the duration of the time they left.

the game hasnt even been out for 5 months lol

The closed beta started close to 5 months ago.

This may shock you but there was testing going on before the beta tests and if that shocks you I can’t imagine how you’ll feel when I tell you that those issues were reported long before the beta tests began.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.