[Exploit] Macro Abusing | Game Disruption | Mass Reporting

4 Likes

Unfortunately no, I didn’t record that specific instance. Either way that’s 2x shown, and they will 99% start hiding it to avoid being caught further. I’m sure you could find a lott more if you go through his VODs (assuming he doesn’t delete them, which he probably will)

2 Likes

might be Shroud macroing too, LOL

2 Likes

These people have done nothing but exploit, cheat, bully, and make the game harder and less fun for everyone. They need a permaban for the sake of the game.

3 Likes

I don’t see shroud away from his keyboard and automatically dashing forward everytime he has stamina. So no, shroud isn’t macroing but that guy blatantly is in the first clip. Stop trying to defend your streamer, he clearly cheated. No exploits and his guild would be getting dumpstered. It’s ruining the game for the rest of the people. Ban them please admins to maintain integrity of the game.

1 Like

if we can, we should start downloading them for if he does

3 Likes

Schnors , Must have knowledge before criticizing

1 Like

3rd party macroing shouldn’t be tolerated! They’ve achieved feats beyond what is humanely possible… Everytime ToS abiding players leave the PC for a break we can’t gain any xp? It’s blatant rule-breaking and server-breaking.

These tactics have allowed the 47 group to own territories at an exponential rate, which I don’t mind if it was earned in a reputable way, but the fact that it wasn’t doesn’t sit well. If they’re allowed to stay the rest of the server will probably mass migrate.

IMO the tension and hostility in the server is a result of these cheaters not only being allowed to continue their practices, but also the fact that it’s impossible to win any war against these unrealistic accounts. Ugly.

/endkarenmode

Kudos for the community effort and bringing it to the attention of the powers that be, all we can do now is hope & wait.

Light be with you all,
Ceebss

4 Likes

I have knowledge. Granted my evidence isn’t the best, it clearly shows they were there farming boars in the same spot people botted. Connect that with him clearly having a setup on his dash macro, doesn’t take a genius to figure they’d cheat there too mate, add two and two together. I saw it, and i’m sure admins could suss it if they wanted to.

P.S. my evidence was to show that they were indeed at the boar area where botters were, in response to someone defending them saying that they were never there, when they clearly are in my clip.

3 Likes

I’m didn’t protect that guy at all! I’m just curious what you want to talk about the “Boar Farming place exploiting the spawn times”, and you don’t have any prove to support your statement at all.

The Boar faming is the popular place in NW, I think you already know. About the macroing on Boar Farming; You just posting a VDO clip which not relate on Yama…

1 Like

read above, friend.

1 Like

Stop overlooking them, they are blatently cheating and ruining the game for everyone. The reason people in your guild are level 50-60 so fast is because everyone in it has been exploiting the game, which is against the rules of the game, and also blaitantly using macros, which is also against the game, you can see Noctis using macros in the clip above to auto dash, there is not button to auto dash yet whic his hands off the keyboard and even away from his computer he is still dashing, meaning a macro is being used.
People in the 47 clan have been using the boar farming exploit to gain an advantage over everyone which in the game rules says it isn’t allowed.
Stop overlooking all the wrong Noctis has been doing.

2 Likes

i see if you guy want him get banned becuz run macro try to send report it

but some guy said we are 50-60 sofast becuz farm boar is look bullshit
you guy know nothing still dont know how to play boar farm is really useless like i said
we are 50-60 becuz we run questbaord you can search it in youtube many clip can teach you
how level fast

or addme discord i can teach you how to run questboard i think if this game is too hard for you just quit bro you guy really cant play this game

2 Likes

give some prove or some video who macro that place
why only have word

no prove at all if you seen anyone macro that and you can prove just
record video send to amazon

2 Likes

Good response. You disproved nothing and just blatantly are lying when there’s clear evidence of you guys/your leader cheating. Thanks for the input though.

2 Likes

well he wont get any ban bcz its just a macro its not a cheat but amazon can make their anti cheat wont allow macros and the problem solved

1 Like

he streaming like 24 hrs if he macro farm somewhere can you guy just cut the clip and send to amazon please do something ban who ever macro bro go on

1 Like

All goods bro we’ve got enough Attention in this post to have the game admins to check it out i’m 100% they have admin panels setup for this sort of stuff and they’ll be able to see all logs of whats been happening.

As soon as they see you’ve been mass reporting as a company you’ll all recieve you bans you all deserve.

EDIT: Asking his viewers to mass report live.

2 Likes

You can never stop macros. Even if they tried detection, it can be done keyboard side and time values randomized.

The only thing that has ever worked, as wow found out, is to build the game such that extensive (overly advantageous) macros are not even possible and to build what macros are possible into the game itself.

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s been banned.

It’s only for 2 days, but better than nothing.

Edit: He just logged into a different account.

4 Likes