- What is your character name in New World: Zephyras
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Alfheim
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: It is possible to make leather/armor/fibers/iron weigh next to nothing, allowing players to stack their inventory with, for example, 100.000 iron.
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: All the player requires is one satchel with “Reduce the weight of X by Y%” whereas X is the type of item you want to weigh nothing. Now the player swaps the satchel wildly back and forth with other satchels. Suddenly the weight goes down in the inventory as if by magic.
I accidentally found this with Armor but I tested it and it works with other (leather/armor/fibers) too. Here are the example screenshots:
Screenshot 1: You can see that all my clothing only weighs 1.1 in total, which is odd. For iron, this would be per stack!
Screenshot 2: A single item, here some heavy footwear weighs only 0.1
Screenshot 3: The satchel that was responsible for this