[Exploit] Whole clan abusing spawn rates

****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******

Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here:

• What is your character name in New World: Heavykill96 im playing on Atlantis SA
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Hackers abusing spawn of mobs and making them spawn again constantly
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: I was doing some quest in monarch and i found some members of a clan called Trembolona, marauders, exploiting spawn rates, as soon as they leave the bears didnt spawn again, it was strange and it caught my attention, as you can see on the second video they can obtain 50 - 100 xp from this exploit killing every bear, also they curse at me when i say they will get reported.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: Its an exploit or maybe a hack to make spawn rates shorteraw
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay:
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Go to monarch bluff Verdant Crown and enter the Lodestone Lair

Videos of the hackers and the exploit

161 Likes

Verify, its true.

25 Likes

I check this one too.
The spawn rates are really high, and the Company is abusing this.
They should fix this ASAP
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

17 Likes

Real…they should resolve thise

12 Likes

Fix this fast please :frowning:

10 Likes

Should fix this asap

11 Likes

These are the guys who declare war to us yesterday… this things broke the game.

13 Likes

The same thing happen in several spots in the world. I saw some streamers using that exploit at Retless Shore. Hope you guys fix this ASAP because is a huge problem. The player grab a lot of experience, life skill EXP and mastery level on weapons.

14 Likes

Tf is this? Why is this clan abusing of this exploit? They ruin the game experience seriously…

14 Likes

this is a shame

16 Likes

this is a SERIOUS problem! The fact that they can boost their level in this way creates a horrible imbalance.

14 Likes

This is why people left MMO’s … please do something Amazon!

13 Likes

brasilian guilds always abusing the exploits, they did the same during the last long beta! they ruin the experience of the whole server

12 Likes

Nice clan, abusing a experience glitch to take territories
This cannot be allowed, it unbalances the server, they should be banned

14 Likes

Pls report guild TREMBOLOONA

14 Likes

This should be a penalty for this, rollback even i say, it is 100% they know its not meant to be this way = Exploit.

11 Likes

confirmed Trembolona clan from Atlantis SA servers, seriously it’s very unfair, i hope amazon devs/team will do something about it.
They are registered in 2 sieges of two different cities, it is understandable how most of them are already levels 38+ and the weapons are level 15 or 20…

7 Likes

Amazon do something please

5 Likes

This situation is true, the same problem happens for example with Pastor Walsh in Brightwood who respawn constantly and is used by many players like those named in this topic. Please punish these types of companies in an exemplary manner that ruin the entire experience of the entire server and its community.

5 Likes

It is confirmed, the whole company is using this type of spawn rating exploit to lvl up faster than a normal player. Now there is some ppl almost lvl 50 after 2 days of game. There is no chance to be lvl 50 in only 2 days without any spawn ratio abuse. Please fix this and rollback almost 1 day this people´s characters.

7 Likes