****** Please make sure you fill out the following information before submitting a report ******
Don’t forget to check the Known Issues List to see if your issue is currently being worked on by the dev team.
We also have existing workaround for some issues that you can find here
To report a player or company for Code of Conduct violations, please do so here
- What is your character name in New World: Geraldo o Bruxo
- What server/world did you experience your issue on: Devaloka
- Describe the issue you are experiencing: Two big companies have an agreement to not bother the other when taking the fort in order to get as much azoth salt as possible
- Is this a bug or an exploit: Exploit
- (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: this is giving players to much advantage
- (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue:
- (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Exploit de Sal de Azoth - Guild Asilo Servidor: Devaloka - YouTube
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Talk with another company not to fight for the fort.
It’s being worked on, @Jubileuatomico. Additionally, it’s a pretty obvious win trading situation which falls under the Code of Conduct Section 8…so do what you want to with that.
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.