Extreme war lag

• What is your character name in New World: Harvington
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ohonoo
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Extreme war lag causing slide shows
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: unable to fight in war, OPR or anything
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: no
  • (if a bug) Please include a screenshot or video of the issue that you have experienced: Twitch
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: do anything PvP or combat related.
    Please just shut the servers down till this is fixed i dont want to suffer through another laggy war again the last 2 weeks were perfect for wars and no lag.
  • What is your character name in New World: Yerrzo
  • What server/world did you experience your issue on: Ashok Vatika
  • Describe the issue you are experiencing: Extreme war lag causing slide shows cause by extreme lack of quality assurance in the development process. This should of never gotten past stress test phase.
  • Is this a bug or an exploit: bug
  • (if a bug) How did the issue effect your gameplay: Disbelief in the lack of quality assurance in the development process. Makes one not want to play the game. Loss of confidence in the developers ability to create patches that improve the game vs break it.
  • (if a bug) Were you able to recover from the issue: My disappointment is ongoing.
  • (if a bug) N/A
  • What are the steps to reproduce the issue as you experienced: Stress test the game.
1 Like

This issue is still ongoing. Never mind a bunch of my gear also disappeared.

There is a strong need for your team to push left testing in the engineering process. The fact that such major issues are making it into gameplay highlight major failures in devops/agile/whatever process you are using.

As a SME in this area, you are currently failing your customers. And, there is a very measurable cost of that. You should be seeing it in the gameplay statistics as people are continuing to leave the game.

One would expect the name ‘Amazon’ to be associated with quality. And, right now there is a distinct lack of it highlighted by these gameplay issues.

1 Like

is there anyway we could get a ETA of the fix? its really bad and my whole company inst playing until its fixed

After laggyest war ever out of war still so lagged that i could not move. relog did not help…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.